Saturday, December 13, 2008

KL life...





Staying in KL for two months... how was it? well... sweet and sour i guess... mixture i guess...

first thing first... the work in IJN, two months attachments there were really drained me off... trust me, i need one week of rest to recover from it... everyday, my eyes are like half open, once i suspect myself having ptosis... blurring of vision...
Working in IJN.... mmm pretty hectic but manageable. met few new colleagues... learn how things are done in IJN. blar blar blar

Traffic is really getting into my nerve.... with my driving skill, i think the KL drivers are cursing me... sorry yeh... am born Penang driver... hehe

Luckily i got my GPS with me, so getting around in KL should not be a major problem... one day, my wife asked me to pick her up at UKM Cheras as her housemate went home early as not feeling well... after my last case at 630pm, rush for the premed and by the time i turned on my car it was 730pm and zoom out of the IJN multi level car park

punch in UKM Bangi... and off i go... half way, jam... damn!!! the GPS directed me thru the worst road in KL, Chow Kit!!! squeezed thru here and there... and for those weaked heart, not advisable to travel in my car... and thru Dataran Merdeka and then Jalan Syed Putra.... What la!!! am circling around and then i don't care.... just follow the GPS, 'turn right in 300m, take the 3th ramp on the right... blar blar blar...' one thing for sure.... to drive in KL, all roads can lead you to the destination, just make sure the petrol tank of your car is full!!

So, at last i reached UKM, time 845pm!!! ok, dinner??? Korean food opp our rented apartment in Old Klang Road...

End of a working day... typical...

No comments: