Monday, December 08, 2008

Time flies...

"Jingle bells, jingle bells..." Christmas tree, Santa decos are everywhere...
Time really flies... now it is december and 20days it will be 2009!

Looking back... as usual, life is full of ups and downs... that's what make life interesting right? 2008...mmmm... lots of ups and downs for me.

Jan 08 till May 08, pretty ok for me as I'm still in Hospital Penang for the posting. However, in the month of May, pretty shaky as I'm going to a new place for my the other 2years training, meaning, i am leaving my loving daughter behind in Penang for my mom to take care and my wife is in KL. Gosh...

June 08 till right now... In month of June08, settling down in Kota Baru aka New Castle (make it sounds more promising). got myself a tidy room but equipped with internet WiFi. Then came the problem of housemate... PSYCHO in the house, who has different wave of thinking, and I guess, that's why he is into PSY master programme, to find a cure to himself??!! He admits his driving skills is not good, yet insult Hyundai by getting the Coupe. (please, if he is reading this blog, GO and LEARN how to PARK)

Maybe someone should let him know, what are MANNERS? and what is the word SHAME means...

OK, wasting the internet space by writing on this PSY... like one of my colleague said about him, FULL OF FARTs....

Oct and Nov08, these two months I was posted to KL, yes!! Near to my wife! but still no enough time spent with her. Reason: am in IJN posting, or rather going to South Pole... why? seeing no sunlight, going to work at 630am and coming back at 8pm... by the time i reached the rented apartment where my wife stays, am dropped death too tired! My legs were aching... trust me... NO LIFE!

But i got no much of complaining, as i am with my wife... but daughter still in Penang. Honeymoon period, like one of my best friend said. Too bad. IJN posting drained most of the time!

to be continue...

No comments: